Friday 8 July 2016

Learning Blog Post

Welcome To My 
Learning Blog
Post!
Welcome back guys to my Blog  and for you guys another learning blog post. So lets get straight into it so my favorite learning of this term was the Andy Warhol group. It was really fun and cool and I will be showing you how to make an Andy Warhol picture art.

 First grab four squares of white paper and a big white piece of paper and then you need to have dye for this. Once you have grabbed your dye choose what dye choose your dye wisely and then dye them all different dye colors once you have dyed them put them to dry then find a picture off google that is easy to cut then send it to your email then you have to print it once you have printed them you have to cut them once your done that you are ready to dye the picture then when your ready glue them on to the picture and then your done.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED I WILL TRY TO COMMENT BACK ON YOUR BLOG!!!!
     


No comments:

Post a Comment