Monday 20 June 2016

IProud 2


My Iproud 2


My Best Learning


This is my Best learning

I am proud of this because i put all my effort and punctuation in to it

My biggest challenge was getting it to make sense

Here it is


Free Choice Writing
Persuade, Entertain or Inform?
I am learning to communicate my ideas effectively to the reader.
You choose the topic and you choose the writing purpose. This needs to be your best independent writing for assessment. Below is the success criteria for quality writing. Use this criteria and go for it!h


Success Criteria (Sentence formation has been our main focus)
Content & Ideas
Include a range of ideas with clear details.
Sentence Formation
  • Include simple, compound and complex sentences
  • Start most of my sentences with different words
Vocabulary
Choose words and language features to meet my purpose.
Structure
Clear beginning, middle and end with paragraphs.
Spelling
My best spelling with good attempts at words I don’t know.
Punctuation
Use all basic punctuation (capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks) correctly and attempt some complex punctuation.


Horror Story
As me Nehemiah Bradley where watching tv all by are self and the windows were open as soon as the best part of the show was ready the tv broke and the lights went out. We heard a blood splat on the window all of us were wondered. It was JEFF THE KILLER, IT THE CLOWN, JASON, FREDDY, DOINK THE CLOWN, KILLER CLOWN, The one and only the master of history life the BOOGIE MAN, and FRANKENSTEIN. As they knocked down the door and started chasing us it turned into a war of the agents!. Me nehemiah bradley got a rocket launcher, sniper, knife and eggs and we grabbed some tables for a hut. I threw some eggs and shot some snipers and stabbed some killers we were winning. We only have jeff the killer and killer clown left. Bradley stabbed killer clown and nehemiah shot a sniper and killed jeff the killer. We had won the war. Then at 10:00 we went out and had BK and then when we went home we jumped in our beds all bloody then we had dreams about monsters and BK.

And That's what happened 








4 comments:

  1. grate post.spooky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Story and spookey

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hocks me in van,by whetu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog Post,The part that i like about it was your descriptive words.
    Nice Effort Van!

    ReplyDelete